Swarm Collection is a service to the public and resource for our members. All members registering must ensure that they understand and accept the risks and responsibilities and are competent to carry out the task safely.
Before registering you must :
• Be experienced with swarm collection
• Follow the BBKA Guidelines on swarm collection
• Follow the BBKA public liability insurance T&Cs.
• Be a ‘Registered/Full’ member of SCBKA and BBKA.
• Assess the risks and dangers.
• Not make commercial gain
If in doubt, contact your swarm coordinator before registering as a collector.